Tuesday, August 5, 2008

miss u

To die a physical death is quick, but to die an emotional death is slow and menacing, almost calculating.

2
i miss u in every beats of my heart,in every blink of my eyes,in every second of time and .... in every movements of day,I MISS UUUUUU...


3
i miss u in every beats of my heart , in every blink of my eyes, in every second of time and..... in every movements of day I MISS U I LOVE U


4
IF a butterfly come close to u'' If a perfumed rose touches ur face'' If ur mobile dance on a nice tune'' Remember its me trying to say u " I MISS UUUUUU "


5
LIFE is a LIE when F is missing. 'F' is nothing but your friendship. Hope I will never miss this 'F' ever in my LIFE…

6
no demands and no expectations. just sinzerity and trust! dear i m missing u


7
I hide my tears when I say ur name, But the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I smile & seem carefree, there’s no one who miss U more than me

8
We cannot be together, But we’ll never be apart, For no matter what life brings us, You’re always in my heart.

No comments: