Tuesday, August 5, 2008

love

Feel my love for u, whispering in d wind, pouring down like d rain, rising up like the sun & then calming under ur embrace again.

2
Im lured into ur alluring presence like a helpless insect caught by a malicious spider in an inescapable web, wanting 2b satisfied, unable2resist, not in a position2desist captivating ferocious appetite.

3
You are the only light and delight in my life.


4
Love does nt have 2b a gr8 earth shattering experience, bt cn b as simple as mere togetherness, commitment & mutual understanding. Heed the 1rst 3 & the restll come naturally.


5
wen some1 means more than ur life 2 u, wen u feel that u cant even past 1 sec without he/she, wen u can do anything to get he/she, than u r in lov.

6
WheneverI sit alone. Ijust lookat my hand.& see the criss cross lines& wonder.which special line mde me so lucky.to get uin my life.

7
wen some1 means more than ur life 2 u, wen u feel that u cant even past 1 sec without he/she, wen u can do anything to get he/she, than u r in lov.


8
WheneverI sit alone. Ijust lookat my hand.& see the criss cross lines& wonder.which special linemde me so lucky.to get "u"in my life.

No comments: